MINIMAX 3-SECTION 450-950
The MINIMAX roller is an all-round roller that can be used for many purposes. It has been produced since the 1980's, and to this day it is our best selling model with a state-of-the-art design.
With a MINIMAX, we deliver a precise and high-performance quality roller
It handles all roller tasks before and after sowing and can also be used as a packer for a stubble or seedbed preparation.
MINIMAX is our smallest hydraulic folding roller, but still offers you all the usability, performance and versatility of our larger models. The tractor driver can perform the entire folding and unfolding of the roller sections from inside the tractor and without the need for further manoeuvring, which is both practical and safe. All MINIMAX rollers have our well-known DUOFLEX system.
The heavy duty springs ensure an evenly distributed ground pressure plus an individual flexibility that allows each section to follow changing field contours and irregularities.
The packing capacity of the roller is ensured in full working width via the large overlap between each section, which provides full-width ground contact, even when turning and working on uneven fields.
Most MINIMAX models can be equipped with a hydraulically operated cracker board, making it a great tool for seedbed preparation. In summary, a MINIMAX is a unique combination of value and versatility.
MINIMAX standard equipment
- Fully hydraulic folding and unfolding of sections. Switching from
driving on roads to field operation without leaving the tractor.
- Ø60 mm shafts made of high-tensile steel.
- Strong frames made of quality steel and high-tensile steel.
- Automatic weight distribution with springs that ensure an
evenly distributed ground pressure is ensured across the full working width, regardless of the contours of the soil.
- DUOFLEX with individual flexibility between sections.
- Hydraulic weight distribution on 950 model.
- Automatic transport security for optimal safety during transport.
- SNOWFLAKE® rings with a 6 year warranty.
- Detachable support legs.
- Hydraulic connections: 1xSA and 1xDA.
SNOWFLAKE®. This ring is used in combination with a breaker ring and is suitable for most purposes, both before and after sowing
It is especially suitable for the care of grasslands as well as use together with the hydraulic cracker board for levelling cloddy soils.
The Cross Combi rings are very suitable for seedbed preparation and rolling of grasslands. The Crosskill ring type is used primarily for seedbeds and leaves the soil loose on top.
Hydraulically operated and adjustable cracker board, consisting of strong 80 mm spring tines with 200 x 12 mm swaged wearing parts.
This makes it perfect for crushing tubers and levelling the soil, thus leaving the soil loose, smooth and in perfect condition for the roller section.
When using only MINIMAX for rolling, the cracker board can be lifted hydraulically, providing increased usability and versatility.
The cracker board requires an extra double-acting hydraulic outlet on the tractor. In order to achieve optimal working conditions for, and thereby the effect of, the cracker board, we recommend a working speed of 8-10 km per hour.
Accessories and extra equipment
- Air brakes or hydraulic brakes
- High pull, drawbar or Scharmüller ball hitch
- LED lighting
- Wheel track erradicator
- Hydraulic weight distribution on 950
- Track marking
- Wheel upgrade 530-950
- Rubber Suspended bearings on roller shafts 530-950
- Stone tray option 45L or 100L 530-950
- Hydraulic cracker board
- Hydraulic jack on 630-760
- Sowing equipment for 630-950
Do you have questions?